Portfolio Page

Porfolio pictures of past and present Homes.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Polo Home (Master Bedroom)

My clients were going away for a few weeks and had been living through the decorating so far. I knew this would be the ideal time to tackle the master bedroom.
Plus I was excited to think that when they came back it would be a nice surprise!


The wallpaper border and swag over the window was just not cutting it anymore, it was time for a change.

I also was looking forward to giving them so beautiful bed linen and changing the two large pieces of furniture around. It's a big room but was a little dark due to the colour and the chest of drawers in front of the window.
...........................................................................................................................................................
I decided to go with this beautiful light reflecting colour, it's called white Satin by Benjamin Moore (As you can see it's actually a light blue colour).

The bed linen was ordered and made within a week in this gorgeous cream colour with beautiful detailing. The lamps are to die for, they are modern yet elegant.
I opted for pull down blinds and sheer curtains for the window treatments.


The contemporary artwork balances out the rest of the traditional decor.

Another gorgeous lamp on top of the chest of drawers and this great mirror was a find in another bedroom and was sprayed silver.
My clients love the room, in fact they thought it was so nice they could not even sleep in it the first night as they didn't want to make it a mess!
I love that they love it, because I love the way the room turned out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment