Portfolio Page

Porfolio pictures of past and present Homes.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Polo Home (Dining Room)

So after a quick detour to do the master bedroom and en suite I moved back onto the main floor and tackled the dining room.

The drapes were a little on the heavy looking side and the light fixture dated the room.




Not really as much of a drastic changed needed in this room, just a little decluttering, a neutral paint colour and some updated light fittings.



The room looks lighter and fresher with the colour scheme and without the heavy valance.
I am looking for a table runner to complete the look.



I love the silver light fixture and how it compliments the picture and the new curtain pole.

The small unit at the back of the room changed sides and I have added a gorgeous new lamp.
I am very pleased how this room looks now and am now going to move on to the adjoining living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment