Portfolio Page

Porfolio pictures of past and present Homes.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Polo Home (Sun Room)

This is a home I am currently working on, this room shows some pretty drastic changes in the before and after shots!
It was a dark room but had lots of potential.
It also ended up gathering clutter, so I emptied it out and set to work.

This whole room was painted with a brush only, sadly I could not use a roller on it!
Luckily I am working with a handy homeowner who added some paneling to cover the corrugated green plastic.


Wow what a change, bright airy and begging to be used for a morning coffee and a read of your favourite book!


I used the original table and added some inexpensive wicker chairs. The fabric was a find in their linen closet. Perfect for adding that beach type feel so I used it and made some cushions.


I re-purposed this wicker sofa from the hallway, added a slip cover, throw and some cushions. I also got a great end of season bargain find with beautiful pale blue garden stool.


Accents like the jars and shells complete the space and add that fresh breezy beach feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment