Portfolio Page

Porfolio pictures of past and present Homes.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Boise Home (Sun room)

This home and these homeowners were wonderful to work with.
The sun room was first on the list for a update, the foam in the seating was poor quality on this sofa set and the brown material was tired.



I went to my favourite place for fabrics (Serenity decor), Terri and Aggie have a wide range of fabrics and I fell in love with a gorgeous bright retro range they have.





The seating fabric is a wonderful green with an off white print of shells and I chose a geometric pattern that combined the green, cream and added a hit of pink. I also had Terri find me a plain pink that I could add to the mix.
The foam inside was changed for a good quality foam so no more sagging!
I love the way this room turned out, it's so bright and cheerful and matches perfectly with the homeowners taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment